Gaby, Tanja, and Autumn tagged me.
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- What book or movie or TV Show or song has made the biggest impact on you emotionally?
- Something that really annoys you to no end?
- Thrift stores or malls?
- Something that lifts up your mood when you’ve got the blues?
- Your go-to song when you are depressed?
- A favorite quote?
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
- If your life could be any book or movie or TV show, which would you want it to be?
- Where’s Waldo?
- An actor/actress you find overrated? - Hmm. I don’t really know. I honestly don’t really follow enough actors to say.
- If you could visit any place in the world, and that be the only adventure you get to experience in your lifetime, what would that place be? - Kearney, Ontario. It’s said to be the smallest town in ONT. with just over 1000 in population. It looks so beautiful and peaceful there and it is close to the heart. I’d die happy knowing getting there was my only adventure.
- Your house is burning, whats the first thing you’d take with you. - My cat.
- If there was a movie you could remake or change, what movie would that be? - The Host. I loathe the casting for Melanie and Jared. So yeah, I’d remake a movie that hasn’t even been made yet, lol.
- Are you a recreational book reader? If so do you prefer having the hardcopy in your hands or reading electronically? - Yes, I am. Hard-copy in my hands all the way. The only time I break that is for fanfics.
- Ever broken a bone? - Yes. I broke my finger one time.
- If you could meet any famous person (historically or not, could just be an actor or something) who would it be? and what would you ask them? - CM Punk. He’s a wrestler. I’m not sure what I’d ask him, I’d probably just silently gaze at him and his flawlessness, lol.
- Would you rather eat a rat or a scorpion? - Scorpion. In hopes I can become the Scorpion King.
- Whats your favorite guilty pleasure ship? - I don’t think I really have one. I openly adore all of my ships.
- Excited more so for Avengers or Batman or don’t care. - Avengers without a doubt.
- Burger or Pizza - PIZZA ALL THE WAY.
1. What’s your favorite Disney movie? Why? - Oh my! So many to pick from! Goodness me, I don’t think I could honestly decide on just one Disney movie. The studio has created one too many classics to be limited to one.
2. What is your guilty pleasure show? Why is it your “dirty little secret”? - I’m not really the “guilty” type. When I like something I like it without reservations or shame.
3. If you could do anything other than what you’re doing now what would it be? Why? - I would probably be writing or vidding. I’d been going through a huge dry spell creatively, but now my juices are flowing again and I want to seize the opportunity while it is here.
4. What inspires you? - Oh, everything. I try to not limit myself to one single source of inspiration. When in need of inspiration for something I turn to everything to help fuel me. I turn to music, movies, books, scenery, pictures, everything.
5. What’s the last thing you drank? - Red Rose Tea.
6. Are you the one in the picture or taking the picture? Why? - Usually the one in, but I never let anyone post them online. I don’t feel comfortable with exposing myself. I’m not sure why I’m the one always in, but I don’t ever recall taking a picture myself.
7. What’s your favorite couple? Why? - I don’t have a favorite inrl couple, so I’ll go for fictional on this one. Dean/Haley. I really love them because of how different they are. Haley gives Dean what Mary had tried to give him, a normal, human life. I guess for me, they kind of complete each other.
8. Manicure or pedicure? Why? - Pedicure. I can do a mani easily, but I can never seem to keep steady when doing a pedicure.
9. Favorite go-to-snack? - Grapes.
10. All time favorite movie? - The New Kids (1985 /w James Spader & Lori Loughlin.)
11. Favorite comfort food? - Pizza, lol.
- If you could re-live a day of your life again, which would it be and why? - I don’t think I have experienced one of those days yet.
- Who is your favorite super hero and why? - Team Free Will. (Dean, Sam, Bobby, Castiel, Jo, and Ellen.) You could argue that they aren’t “super heroes” but they are to me. They have all sacrificed absolutely everything to save each other and above all else save the world and no one knows. They are everything heroes should be. They are courageous, selfless, and flawed. They make mistakes, but they always make amends. No matter how many times they are kicked down they always come back stronger. And they make impossible decisions for the greater good, even ones that cost their own lives. If they aren’t super heroes then I don’t know what is.
- Would you rather ship AU couples or canon couples? - AU couples all the way. I’m a sucker for the underdog.
- Do you have friends in the real world (lol) who you can fangirl with? - Yes, I do! Patri!
- If you could tell one actor he isn’t doing a very good job, who would it be and why? - I don’t think I would confront any actor on that. I mean, who am I to judge whether or not he is doing his job credibly? My distaste for his acting would be solely based on personal taste. Everyone’s taste is different. Just because I dislike his acting doesn’t mean he has no talent.
- Would you rather spend a week with your favorite actor or a weekend with your online friends? - A weekend with my online friends. My friends mean the world to me. I would pick them a million times.
- A couple you find overrated? (can be real life or in a show) - I don’t really know, lol.
- Alcohol or non alcoholic beverage? - Alcohol, definitely.
- Have you ever loved something so much that you wanted to share it with your friends but you are too scared they think you are crazy? - No. If I did however cherish something in such a way I don’t feel as though I’d care what my friends thought. If they are true friends, they’d aide and encourage my craziness because I want it so badly. If not, then they aren’t friends worth retaining.
- Last movie you watched? - DX: One Last Stand. (Wrestling DVD.)
- What’s the meaning behind your title? - My url I assume? Letomcat was a nickname I attained during my roleplaying years at Myspace. It started back in 06’ and I adored it so much and it just stuck with me since then. I even get called it inrl by my cousin because it’s fitting. “Tomcat” is my not-so-clever take on “Tomboy.” I replaced the ‘boy’ part with ‘cat’ because I’m half tomboy and half girliegirl. So the ‘Tom’ represents the tomboy side of me, and the ‘cat’ represent the girlie side of me. How it translated in my roleplaying was because when I roleplayed I was Disney’s CINDERELLA. But thing was, I was a badass version of her and became a wrestler. So thus, a tomcat. The one and only.